Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Quick Links: May 17th

"Beast Wars" was often hit or miss for me. But when it was good, it was great.
Shout is offering the complete series for 50$. That's some good value for robots fighting. Ah Dinobot, you were so brave.
-
Comics Alliance has the new Tin Tin live action movie posters.


I am oddly enthused to see this movie.
-
Spinoff Online (and many other places) are reporting that the Wonder Woman pilot wasn't picked up. They submit that TV might be giving up on geeks (as Smallville also just wrapped up for good). I would prefer to think that Wonder Woman just wasn't that good a pilot, especially since the superhero movies have set the bar so high in terms of production value.
-
"Thor" seems to be doing well. I should get out to go see it, I guess.

No comments: